Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My first blog!

I've decided to get with the internet trend of photographers and blogging. Welcome to my blog. You'll find old pictures from past shoots, as I go through my portfolio deleting out the old to make room for the new, as well as pictures from my recent shoots. I am making a promise to keep this updated, as this is a start for my website that I will be working on in the near future. In the mean time, feel free to check out my photography
Tulips at the courthouse square in Scottsboro

Beer that I was having in Jacksonville, Fl

My cousin, Sarajane, and my dog, Irie


A creek that runs near my house



My cat, Memphis, on my back deck




A train whizzing by at the train depot in Stevenson

3 comments:

  1. So glad you joined blogworld... I love it!! I added you to my blog so others will see your work. Cause you know I love it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl! I am so proud of you.
    Lisa K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mommy said
    You know I think you are GREAT>

    ReplyDelete