Thursday, September 10, 2009

Mr. and Mrs. Baker

I have lots of blogs to make because I've been busy busy! Thank you everyone for that and supporting my business! Keep em coming! This past weekend I did photos for a small wedding at a beautiful little chapel in Hollywood, Al. (see http://www.vintagevowsweddings.com/) I recommend this chapel if you are having a small wedding. The owner is great and she takes pictures too! She has great ideas and we had a good time playing off each other's ideas. There were lots and lots of great pics from the wedding but here are a few of my favorite. Congrats Hayley and Chris!









































































Two of my closest friends





Seeing an idea in a puddle!




One of the sweetest things, but she wouldn't let him kiss her.




Boys love puddles

No comments:

Post a Comment