Monday, September 14, 2009

Mr. and Mrs. Erik Wesley Sentell

Tish and Erik did it! They were married on Saturday. I've been asked a billion times about pictures, so at lunch I got these together quickly to see a peek. I didn't get to do a lot with my style because of helping with other things, but here are a few that I liked. Thanks to Bliss, my cousin, there were pictures taken during the ceremony and the ones that I was in! Bliss, you were a huge huge help that day! Thanks a million! Tish and Erik, I hope you are enjoying your honeymoon. I love you guys! I wish you a life full of love and happiness.














Seeing his bride for the first time











Mom giving Erik a pep talk before the wedding































































Me and the most handsome groomsman!


My assistant and me












The decorations were beautiful!

1 comment:

  1. I love the pics. Thanks. I will NEVER forget all you did that day. Sorry my comment came so late. I love you.

    ReplyDelete