Monday, October 5, 2009

Twins! baby photographer in Scottsboro Al

I recently had a different shoot than usual....twins! I was very excited for this, as I had ideas that I've been wanting to use, as well as a poem. These two girls are so photogenic and sweet. I must say I'm partial to the black and whites because their facial features stand out so well in them. At a young age, I could already tell a personality difference! They are identical, but after looking at all of their pics, I can tell them apart. Mom, I hope you like the sneak peek! I could have spent hours snapping photos of them if it hadn't been raining! Don't forget to let me know what you think, even those of you stopping to look!







Look at those eyes!!































I love that Mackenzie is waving at me.





This one reminds me of the expression, "Foot in mouth"



2 comments:

  1. I love these, and the b/w is my favorite also. Love the poem about them being born best friends, thats so sweet. I was glad to get to see these pretty little girls, I've heard lots about them from Mike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I love them, and I can't wait to see more!! The chair turned out really cute, I think.

    ReplyDelete