Thursday, December 3, 2009

Introducing.... my new 7x7 soft bound books!

I now have new soft bound books available!  These are small books, consisting of about 20-30 pages, and have a soft cover, as well as soft pages.  I currently offer these  books in one of my senior portraits package, but I am extending the offer to be available to everyone at a separate price.  The price for this small book is $35 and you can upgrade it to a hardback book for only $50.  These make great Christmas presents, but if you want one in time for Christmas order them soon!!  Here are two I recently made for seniors.  I know you can't tell as much without touch, but this will give those who have been asking me, a better idea of them.  Other sizes are also available, and there will be more information on those coming soon!



view from the side....


view of two of the pages....


view of two of the pages...


Back view...






No comments:

Post a Comment