Monday, January 11, 2010

Meredith and Andy; Birmingham wedding photographer

This wedding was an absolute joy to photograph.  Not only does the bride have that fun and joyous attitude, but she just so happens to be an old friend of mine.  We go back to the childhood summers of Camp Sumatanga, which hold many great memories for me.  When Meredith asked me to shoot her wedding, my heart was filled with joy.   Believe me, it is a real honor for you to entrust me with such an important thing, and when I hold you close to my heart, it means that much more.  This is the cutest couple, so this blog will have just a bit more pics than the usual.  Meredith and Andy, this is one of the best weddings that I have attended.  I had such a great time as your photographer and your friend.  Enjoy just a peek at these! 


































2 comments:

  1. Those two little boys have me cracking up. What a fantastic wedding.

    ReplyDelete