Friday, January 22, 2010

Oops Mommy!; Scottsboro Al child photographer

This was one fun shoot!!  I often get asked where my inspiration comes from, and it's always somewhere different.  Inspiration for this shoot came from this little boy's mom posting a pic of him terrorizing her bathroom.  I instantly had an idea to photograph this, as well as adding a bubble bath into the mix.  This particular idea is for a special cause.  Crisis Services in Scottsboro recently moved to a new location (where I volunteer) and they are in need of some photos to hang on the walls.  It just so happens that this particular little boy has a grandmother who was a victim of domestic violence, so who better to grace the walls of the crisis center?  There will be more shoots of this family to come, but for now enjoy these!  A special thank you to the Soistman's for the use of their beautiful bathroom! If you know anyone who has or is a victim and would like to be a model for photos to be put up in the office, please contact me.  I will even take non-victims that just want to do something for a good cause!  Reach me by phone 256-609-1520 or email lifesmirrorimages@gmail.com

















2 comments:

  1. Omg these are perfect! I have tears! Thank you for these photographs they are wonderful! And as always we are glad to help out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! Especially the second one. He is too precious.

    ReplyDelete