Monday, August 23, 2010

Alyson and Steve; Guntersville Alabama portrait photographer

Alyson and I go way back, all the way to junior high school and I don't think I'd seen her since we graduated high school until this past weekend.  Alyson and her husband Steve are newlyweds and live in Rhode Island.  The two of them came to Alyson's hometown for a wedding celebration and when she asked me to take some photos of them, I was thrilled.  It was a treat to see her and see how much she's changed over the years.  Her looks haven't changed a bit though!  She's still just as pretty as ever! Daniel, my husband, got to come along and be my assistant for the first time and he instantly bonded with Steve. They both kept comparing fishing notes!  Ok, enough, here's a peek and we'll be seeing you two again soon!












My favorite... I see so much love in this...


No comments:

Post a Comment