Thursday, November 18, 2010

Christmas Cards 2010; Scottsboro Alabama Christmas Photographer

It's that time of year again!  Christmas time!  It's time to start scheduling your Christmas shoots or use shoots from this past year to use for Christmas cards. This year I'm offering something I've never offered before... Christmas cards!  These are samples of the 7 cards I am offering this year.  They are $35 for the first 25 and come with envelopes.  The price drops slightly the more you order, but these can only be purchased in increments of 25.  I will stop taking all Christmas card orders on December 16. Just send me an email with your picture choices and which card you would like to order.  Now take a look and start deciding your favorite.
Please note: Wording can be changed.  

Card1




Card 2


Card 3


Card 4


Card 5


Card 6


Card 7 
Please note that card 7 is a folded card and prices are different.  Contact me for pricing!



Above is the front and back and below is the inside.  Wording can be changed!










No comments:

Post a Comment