Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Ava Grace; Scottsboro Alabama child photographer

I find this little girl intriguing.  Every time I see her I wonder what's going through her mind.  She always has such a serious look on her face.  I caught quite a bit of her serious looks, but I was able to catch some smiles in there too.  Her dad is another dad that deserves a "Dad of the Year" award.  He's such a wonderful father and always such a great help when we do pictures.  He even sacrificed missing part of the Alabama game to take these pictures and when I commented on it he said, "I'd miss anything for my little girl's happiness." Sweet, huh? When I was leaving to go watch the Auburn game, this huge Alabama fan also said, "War Eagle!" He's a fan with class and I love it. 






No comments:

Post a Comment