Monday, September 13, 2010

Peyton; Scottsboro Alabama children photographer

I loved meeting this little guy.  He was such a busy bee, talked a lot, and had to make sure his mom and me were following him everywhere.  I hope to get to capture his life again!  When I was reflecting back on the session it made me think to share this... Sometimes moms say they are afraid their children are too busy or won't cooperate.  I tell them all the same thing.  "Don't worry, it's not a problem." It's really not. A session with me means the kids get to play and be themselves.  I may ask for a certain pose here and there, but that's only 1/10 of the session.  All the other pictures are from them being themselves.  How do I get them to look at the camera for those few?  I have little secrets, but children are also curious and a camera with a big lens fascinates them. "Hey what's that?" "Hey what's in there?" "Can I see you on the other side?"  The list goes on and I love it!! My point is if you are hesitating booking because you think your child is too busy or won't cooperate... hesitate no more because with me it's not a problem!  That being said, check out these pics of this little busy bee!  






No comments:

Post a Comment