Friday, September 10, 2010

Santiago Family; Birmingham Alabama family portrait photographer

This family is beautiful and I love that I had the opportunity to capture them with my lens again.  This is my bestie, Laura's sister's family so they've been in front of my camera before.  All of them except for the baby and this was my first time to meet her.  She's simply precious.  I was honored when they wanted me to capture the love they share as a family because Nes is a photographer himself.  His black and white photos of his wife and girls are all over their house.  I hope I met his expectations and get the chance to do it again!  You guys are great and I loved spending time with you!!






























Maybe I'm a little bias, but is she not one of the most beautiful women you've ever seen!?




No comments:

Post a Comment