Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Kristi maternity; Scottsboro Alabamba maternity photographer

It makes me so happy when friends ask me to be their photographer.  The fact that they trust me to capture such special moments of their lives makes me smile.  Kristi is one of my best friends, as is her husband, Patrick.  Patrick and I go way back to when I was 7, so he's been around a while.  Kristi was my very first maternity shoot and Connall was my first newborn.  He turns 3 today.  He's a little light in my life.  The closest thing I have to a nephew.  It melts my heart to hear him say, "I love my Ashy." and to say, "I love you a bushel and a peck and a hug around the neck!" This kid has my heart.  Enough of the mush, look at these pics!


How exactly did we get a pregnant lady on a haystack? hmm... :)












No comments:

Post a Comment