Monday, October 4, 2010

Lisa and Trey; Decatur Alabama wedding photographer

This wedding was special to me, very special actually.  Lisa and I go way back to the 7th grade (or was it 8th?).  We quickly became friends and then the best of friends.  I converted her into an Auburn fan, and even talked her into going to Auburn with me.  Nice if I kept up my part of the bargain from the beginning, huh Lis? ; ) When Lisa called to ask me about doing pictures for her I was so excited and then when we discussed me NOT being IN her wedding, I was even more excited.  It's so much easier for me to just be the photographer and it's beginning to hold a more special meaning to me.  To know I captured those memories for her, well, it's like giving me a happiness gift.  I got to be her driver, her assistant, her photographer, and best friend.  It was a wonderful day.  I'm excited she's found someone like Trey to share her happiness with.  Be good to her Trey and I wish you two many years of love and happiness!!  











































My lovely parents, well two of them.


We almost forgot a picture of us! 



1 comment: