Friday, January 7, 2011

Valentine's Day 2010; Scottsboro Alabama Photographer

This year I am offering Valentine's Day cards for $25 per 25.  The price changes slightly the more you order.  These are flat cards with smooth texture on cover stock paper.  The size is 4x5.5 so they are smaller to resemble the typical Valentine's Day cards.  If you would like something a little cheaper, I am offering the option of purchasing a photo greeting card (printed on actual photo paper) for $18 for 25.  These can be ordered at any quantity and the price changes per card added, just ask for the price! You may use any of the pictures from past shoots with me for your card.
What if you haven't had a shoot with me or want new pictures?  Mark your calendars because on January 29 I have the day set aside to have mini sessions for Valentine's day!  The mini session will last 20 minutes and you will receive 25 of the cover stock Valentine's Day cards for $65. Available times will be listed below.  Email me at lifesmirrorimages@gmail.com or call me at 256-609-1520 to set up your appointment.  You must pay 50% down to book and the other 50% is due at the session.  Remember I accept cash, checks, OR credit cards!

Times Available
9 am
9:30 am
10 am
10:30 am
11 am
1130 am
2 pm
2:30 pm
3:00 pm
3:30 pm

Card ONE:

Card TWO:


Card THREE:


Card FOUR:



Card FIVE:

Card SIX:


No comments:

Post a Comment