Tuesday, February 15, 2011

2011 Easter Mini Sessions; Scottsboro Alabama Easter portrait photographer

This year I am introducing some new things based upon what clients have requested.  Mark your calendars because March 26 will be the date I will have mini Easter sessions!  There will be a set outdoors (location announced at a later date) along with a live rabbit!  The session will last 20 minutes and you will receive an 8x10 of your choice for a total of $65.  Additional prints will be available at additional pricing. CDs may also be purchased at an additional cost.  Available times will be listed below. Email me at lifesmirrorimages@gmail.com or call me at 256-609-1520 to set up your appointment. Times are limited so book now! You must pay 50% down to book and the other 50% is due at the session. Remember I accept cash, checks, OR credit cards!



Times Available

9 am

9:30 am

10 am

10:30 am

11 am

1130 am

12pm

12:30 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment