Monday, May 16, 2011

Disaster Relief T-Shirt

 While I was out working, taking photos, and meeting people of Jackson County that had been hit hardest by the tornadoes, I had an idea for a logo.  I spent about ten minutes at home creating a logo that I first intended just for myself, to express my thoughts of the aftermath.  It wasn't long that I began to receive messages and comments asking if I was going to make T-shirts.  At the time, those were not my intentions, but after much thought I knew it would be a great way to raise money for the people living in the surrounding communities of my home town.  I solicited the help of Stephanie Jordan, another local photographer, to help quickly revamp my design and we came up with what you see now. 
At the current time, I am only taking orders for adult sizes and hope to in the future add children's sizes.
Adult sizes are $20.
If you wish to pay online, please send an email to jadipsails@gmail.com with the amount and sizes you want, along with your address if you wish for it to be mailed to you. (shipping $5)  You will receive an invoice via paypal to pay online with your credit card or pay pal account.  You do not have to have a pay pal account to pay with a credit card. 
If you wish to pay for these with cash, please go to In 2 Wireless (Verizon) in Scottsboro, located in front of Wal Mart on Hwy 72, next to Factory Connection.  Right now these shirts are pre-pay and will be on order.  Once the order comes in, you will receive your shirts and others may pay and receive the shirts same day.
Please feel free to spread the word and pass this blog entry along to anyone who may be interested.
Thank you for your help! 











No comments:

Post a Comment