Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Devin and Jon-Erik Engagements; Chicago, IL wedding photographer

When it comes to bucket lists,
mine is long.
There are just so many things in this world to do
and see.
About a year ago I added a photo shoot at the silver bean to my list.
Well recently I had the chance and had two close wonderful friends with me
who agreed to let me do their engagement photos in Chicago.
What a wonderful trip that was
and we made many memories.
I also got to see a Great Lake and dip my toes in it
so of course we did some photos there too.
This engagement session was fun and memorable.
I couldn't have asked for a better couple.
I love you guys
and
I look forward to more photos
and
your wedding in October
Congrats to one of my favorite couples and
two of my best friends.















No comments:

Post a Comment