Thursday, October 25, 2012

Unclaimed Baggage Fashion Show; Event Photographer in Scottsboro, Alabama


Recently I had the privilege 
of capturing the happenings 
at the Unclaimed Baggage Fashion Show
which benefits our local 
Beauty and the Beast Foundation.
I consider myself lucky to get to do this. 
I stood in a room with many 
breast cancer survivors
and not only heard their stories
but I heard them telling their stories to each other.
Talking about treatment
and being sick.
Scars.
What it's like to wake up and
 not have a part of you that's always been there.
I was moved more in the hour I was with them 
than many times in my life.
Thank you ladies for allowing me to be there 
to capture your smiles and celebration of life.
Thank you Unclaimed Baggage for trusting me with this task. 
Here are a few from that day...















No comments:

Post a Comment