Wednesday, January 21, 2015

52 weeks of Baby E and Me; Week 1 and Two


This year I am embarking on a new photography journey.
One to capture memories and moments of my son and me. 
Just the two of us.
My goal is to capture one self portrait of us a week. 
Each picture will tell a story of our lives from that week.
Here goes nothing... 
Week one:  We wrap up Christmas and New Year's.  The decorations are still up and we are enjoying the lights from the Christmas tree at my Mom's, JuJu, house

"Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" Roald Dahl

Week 2 we had our first fire in the fireplace in Nashville. It was so cold, with temps down to 5, we stayed in most of those days and spent the day in our PJs and warmed up by the fire and/or with cuddles.

"Figure out what lights your fire.
Then chase the match."

No comments:

Post a Comment