Friday, May 29, 2009

Cody and Laura wedding

This wedding was a little different than the last few weddings I have done. I was in this one, and not the main photographer. It was harder to get shots of Cody and Laura, especially since I couldn't tell them what to do or how to pose I just had to shadow the main photographer. It did make it easier though to actually be getting ready with the bride and knowing which shots would be more special to her than others. It was such an honor to be in the wedding of not one, but two of my best friends. Walking, or should I say dancing!, down the isle with my husband was definately a plus. We had a blast at your wedding guys! It reminded us so much of ours. Here's a sneak peek! I love you guys!






















She liked to peek at me through small spaces
























I set Faith up to get a great shot of Daniel and me at the rehearsal




Laura's father seeing her for the first time in her wedding dress


She loves her Uncle Cody




My handsome husband and me on the wedding day




Their guest book was a drum head, which well suites Cody. We all played it at the end of the night.

I found a new way to take pictures of rings!



Their first dance as Mr. and Mrs. McLain



























No comments:

Post a Comment