Thursday, June 18, 2009

Senior 2010 Reps Wanted!

Hey guys and gals! I'm in need of upcoming senior reps for the 2010 graduating class. I am looking for fun and photogenic guys and girls who will be in the graduating class of 2010. As a rep from your high school, you will receive a free, yes FREE, session with me. You will also receive discounted prices on any prints that you may wish to purchase. I have already chosen one guy from Scottsboro High School, and I would like another guy or girl to help me get my name out there. I am also taking students from any of the surrounding schools in northeast Alabama. If you are interested, please comment here or email me at lifesmirrorimages@gmail.com. If you are reading this and know of a senior, please get us in touch! Thanks all who read my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment