Monday, July 13, 2009

Jackson 1 and cake smashing

You may remember this little guy from his newborn pictures, or from his Easter and family pictures. He's such a cutie and very relaxed baby. Today is his first birthday! Happy Birthday Jackson! Friday I got to shoot him in his cake for the first time. We learned that he was allergic to something in the cake. (which was delish and came from Ellen's Creative Cakes in Huntsville. Her cakes are all natural!) http://www.ellenscreativecakes.com/ Despite his little allergic reaction, he was so happy! I enjoyed this shoot and meeting their new puppy, which has a cool name, even if it is a Bama name. Here is a sneak peek! Enjoy! Let me know what you think!




He just barely touched the cake. It was so cute that he would just get the icing on his fingers and lick it off, but never took a chunk out of the cake itself.




And he loved it!


"Hey Daddy, you want some?"




Meet Denny

I didn't have my camera settings ready, but I just had to capture this! How cute is that?
He loves to poke my lens at every shoot we do.


1 comment:

  1. As always I love all of the pics!!! You do a wonderfl job of getting exactly what I want even though I never really say! Thanks so much for all the time you put into taking pictures as my little man grows!!!!

    ReplyDelete