Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A 56 T-bird, raindrops, and a ballerina

Sunday I had the honor of doing a family photoshoot that was a bit different from any I have done so far, but if you know me, I love different! This one was of a family of men with all the same last name, three generations to be exact. The other subject was a very special car, which it was an honor to shoot!! I have this thing for classic cars, especially convertibles! This car was bought with a dream and hard work. I loved being able to snap pictures of all men for a change. Just as we wrapped, it began raining and I spotted a little ballerina who wanted to dance in the rain, for an extra shoot that resulted in some of my top favs ever! Enjoy, and let me know what you think! I hope you like the peek Atkins fam!

































My umbrella from Mom just happens to be my fav ever since I'm a dreamer. What more could you want than beautiful blue skies when it's raining! I guess Claritin-D gets some free advertising from it. That stuff works wonders!
























































No comments:

Post a Comment