Monday, October 12, 2009

Erin and Zac; Decatur, Al wedding photographer

The Champions were married Saturday in Decatur with a beautiful ceremony and a fun reception at Sykes place (http://www.sykesplace.com/) to follow. This couple is laid back and didn't worry about much on their wedding day. I enjoyed getting to be a part of their big day and watching the events unfold throughout the day. On the way from leaving the mall, I picked up a fireman's helmet to help with the ring bearer's attention, and he wound up wearing it down the aisle. That shows just how laid back this couple is. Erin, I hope you are enjoying your big margarita on the beach right now!! There will be more to come, but for now, enjoy these peeks!




















Just loved all the shots I was able to get from this one...






















































Loved the groom and groomsmen's shoes!!




This brother and sister reminded me of my brother and me.









Best Father/Daughter dance EVER!! They danced the dance from Pulp Fiction (if you haven't seen it, see it here....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoUEMZnibS8) This was all the dad's idea too!







No comments:

Post a Comment