Monday, October 12, 2009

Vicky and PJ; Huntsville Al wedding photographer

This couple was one of the happiest couples I have seen in a long time. I can't remember the last time I saw a groom as happy as this one. It moved me as she walks up and I hear him whisper, "You look beautiful," to her. I really enjoyed being there on their special day and sharing it with the two of them. I hate that it rained and put us indoors, but it turned out to be just as pretty. If you are looking for a place to get married in Huntsville, check out Annabella. http://http//www.annabellaweddings.com/ I hope you two are enjoying your honeymoon! I can't wait to find out where it was! Enjoy this peek for now and I'll blog more as I'm finishing them up!

















The bride's mother made the cake! Didn't she do a great job?




I'm starting to figure out that we learn to "open mouth, insert foot" at an early age ; )























The moment he saw his bride, he began to cry tears of joy!



A special moment with the bride and her father








I liked this one, but don't worry, I got one in focus too!






Just a little self portrait to throw in






No comments:

Post a Comment