Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Lindsey and Randy; Flat Rock Alabama wedding Photographer

I was delighted to get a call from Lindsey and want me to be her wedding photographer.  I hadn't seen her in years.  I mean probably 15 years or so.  She and her brothers were mine and my brother's childhood friends.  Our dads owned a business together.  I have fond memories of them, especially Ryan and Matt.  Ok, aside from that... This was a beautiful wedding and her family and friends did a wonderful job of decorating and making it look gorgeous.  Lindsey, I hope you and Randy have a lifetime full of love and happiness.  Enjoy just a few sneaks from your wedding day.





This was so funny.  They wanted to have these on when Lindsey walked down the isle but were too chicken to actually do it. ; )








I had to add this one because this dog hiked his leg on her and was about to pee on her when
I screamed, "NOOOOO!" and scared them to death
Luckily no dress nor dog were harmed in the making of this photograph.







Ryan, Lindsey, and Matt



A lady got them both to sign this dollar and said,
"No matter what happens, you will always have a dollar between you." 


She said, "Because I'm the bride, I can do THIS!"

1 comment:

  1. Very innovative photography. You really are great at capturing the perfect moments. Love the simple elegance of these beautiful warm light. It’s really amazing.

    ReplyDelete