Friday, November 12, 2010

Marli and Colt Christmas Pictures; Child Christmas Portraits in Scottsboro, Alabama

You recently saw these two on the blog HERE.  These two are cute as can be and just do their own thing while I photograph them.  I love how Marli just prances around and is very girly.  She's shy, but as soon as she opens up she has an amazing giggle that makes me laugh.  I'd like to thank the ladies at 
Goody 2 Shoes 
for letting me use their store as the backdrop.  They have some great Christmas items and fabulous fall and winter clothing.  I can't go in there without buying something.  I'm so glad Scottsboro has a boutique in town with great fashions.  I often get asked where I get my clothes, well this is one of them.  
Stop by and see their stuff!  They are located just off the square across from Paynes.  








No comments:

Post a Comment