Friday, December 3, 2010

Claire and Dillian Christmas; Child Christmas photographer in Scottsboro, Alabama

If these kids look familiar, you may have seen them on the blog before HERE.  I did their Christmas pictures last year. They amazed me at how much they remembered from last Christmas, especially that I gave them prizes after the shoot.  This two are so stinking cute with two fun personalities.  I'd love an afternoon of running around the playground with them going full blast! : ) 
I've included a few pictures at the end with some great items that can be found at the location of this shoot, which is at Goody 2 Shoes.  They are located just off the square in Scottsboro.  If you are looking for stylish clothes, this boutique has just what you want.  Their Christmas items are unique and would make a great gift for the person that loves to decorate for Christmas.  If anyone wants to buy me a Christmas or Auburn wreath they have, I won't say no and I have a french front door so I need two please and thank you! : ) Thank you Kim at G2S for all you do for me!








I just had to include a fun one! 






No comments:

Post a Comment