Monday, August 22, 2011

Back 2 School Mini Session 2011; Scottsboro Al child photographer

When talking with my cousin (wonderfully beautiful and awesome Bliss)
we came up with this thought together.
The idea is from here on out to have photos made each year.
Each year have a list of hobbies and favorites for that child.
Later on the parents and children can look back and see what changed
with each new school year.  
I'm even thinking about offering a small package next year
for first of school day photos with the same concept.
If you are interested or like the idea, comment below.  
The more interests, the more likely I am to do it next year! 
If you missed this session but still want to do a mini session,
contact me at lifesmirrorimages@gmail.com
and I'll work up a small package for you!







No comments:

Post a Comment