Friday, June 26, 2009

Vacation Bible School

Every year I volunteer to help out with Vacation Bible School at my church. Every year I have loads of fun with the kids, but this year has to be the best! I have 10 minutes with each class (yes, I let them run over 10 min), which seems like to small amount of time to have fun, but we have a blast. I'm the luckiest teacher of all because I do activities with every class and not just one. We do fun games with a parachute and I taught some of classes to play ultimate frisbee. I've enjoyed this year for many reasons and yesterday I decided to take my camera and capture the moments I enjoy! I hope you enjoy too and see the happiness on the children's faces! May I add that if you were there and would like a cd, email me at lifesmirrorimages@gmail.com! Look at those eyes!!
Silly pictures, always with children!


My favorite class that makes me want to be an elementary teacher and they were all boys!!



I found him a worm




Playing under the parachute












Yes, we had to make silly faces too!!




























Holland's Chapel, over 100 years old... where I grew up going to church, and my mom, her mom, and even her mom!


View from my special spot





When I was little, I would walk around the perimeter of the church and find frogs, so yesterday I did this in remembrance of my childhood. Ok, so maybe I still do this every time!










Yummy snacks thanks to Mrs. Joyce and Mrs. Joyce!









No comments:

Post a Comment