Thursday, June 18, 2009

Bridal Tea

I recently got the opportunity to shoot a bridal tea, which I enjoyed. Yes, I do events too!! The bride is so photogenic! I wish I had more shoots with her! The groom's grandmother is one of the sweetest and most genuine people that I know, and I enjoyed shooting her family for her. Ms. Emma, I hope you enjoy these! Thanks for the yummy food!








This girl REMINDS me of someone who is close to someone that reads this blog. Do you know who it is? Her mannerisms were a lot like this girl and her outfit...
























Someone I like very much, who just happens to love taking pictures too!




































This girl just kept doing things that remind me of myself as a child AND now!! They opened this gift and didn't know what it was and she grabbed it and said, "Hey don't you know it's a hat?"






























No comments:

Post a Comment